By Chief Bargain Hunter Chelsea Thomas
It’s here. Australia Post’s launch of Shipster. If I told you, you could receive unlimited deliveries from some of Australia’s most loved brands for a flat monthly fee would I have your attention? What if I told you that you could have this for free for the first two months!
This Christmas, give Shipster a go. The Shipster service represents amazing value considering that the average delivery fee for a single online purchase can be around $10!
To celebrate the launch of Shipster nationwide, here’s my top 9 pressie picks, all for you.
Red is in this year. In a big way.
- Think special occasion or a festive piece, this Princess Polly number is only $60.
- Gold ShangriLa belt gold hardware ($45).
Bag is mine, via Charles Keith.
3. I’ve paired with a pair of designer-copy Billini flats ($69.95) which pair back perfectly with skinny leg denim jeans and other floral frocks.
4. My other pick from Princess Polly was this Gilliflower Midi dress for $60.
5. I’ve teamed with baby pink Cotton On sunnies ($14.95), which are a whole lotta fun and;
6. A Cotton On grey shoulder bag – very handy for phone, cash n wallet.
Colour is a big thing in my wardrobe so I had to have this.
7. And throw in a Target denim jacket ($49). I purchase a lot from Target online so it’s a bonus Shipster have them on the list!
Heels are mine from Novo Shoes.
Another of my faves from the list is fantastic brand on the Shipster list is Pepper Mayo, where I sourced;
8. A neutral day bag for $89.95.
9. And last but definitely not least, make sure you grab yourself a Cotton On Tomboy tee (under $20!) for the days you want to me pretty in pink, but you want to be in your ripped jeans ‘n’ tee ensemble.
For more great Christmas gift ideas visit the Australia Post Gift Ideas blog.
You can keep up to date with Shipster on Instagram using #shopshipster & Facebook !
This post is sponsored by Australia Post who continue to invent ways to help me spend my money online. 🙂
Photography: Bianca Virtue