Post by Kelly from The Zoo Keeper
Hands in the air if you love your name on something?
Whether it’s customising an item of clothing or a decorative piece for your kids room – it is always looked upon as something special, something you can treasure or something that can passed on as a well received gift.
I may have gone a little cray on the purchasing of customised goodies lately, so I thought I would share some of my fabulous finds. And guess what? All items in my feature are not only under $50, but made by local hardworking small business.
Let’s rally behind them, and get our kids spaces filled with these gorgeous custom pieces.
1. Project T Bear: Custom Monogram Romper
PRICE – $27 BUY HERE!
2. Rock Melon Online: Custom Storm Cloud
PRICE – $35 – BUY HERE!
3. Babee and Me: Custom Letter wood blocks
PRICE – From $6.50 per block – BUY HERE!
4. Arlo & Co: Custom Letter Stone
PRICE – $33 – BUY HERE!
5. The Zoo Keeper: Custom ‘Hello’ Print
PRICE – From $29 – BUY HERE!
6. Hey There Hazel: Custom Monogram toy sacks
PRICE – $48- BUY HERE!
7. Captain + Co: Custom bunting with pom poms
PRICE – $26 – BUY HERE!
8. Grunge & Lace: Custom Jumpers
PRICE – $27 –BUY HERE!
9. Miles & Tate: Custom geometric cushions
PRICE – From $35 – BUY HERE!
Kelly is the gorgeous face behind The Zoo Keeper. The website started as a motherhood & lifestyle blog then transitioned into an online store with all sorts of beautiful pieces. They now specialise in bringing exclusive and collaborated products. Kelly’s mamma of two cheeky monkeys; Mac & Lila and a fur baby French Bulldog; Snoop. She’s a lover of local, hand made, pastel, homewaresy bargains that are typically small businesses just like hers.